WOW.
I just met with our powerschool developer, K.N.
We have some really amazing people working with and around us.
This guy is a quiet giant. Has built a lot of stuff that everyone uses every day....and has helped build some companies from scratch that are now household names.
I asked him if he would be open to speaking with some of our students groups about what he does... students who are into certain focused technology areas. He is open.
OK WELL the point of our meeting, initially, before we branched off into larger topics, was the homework posting engine in the website. I have built one that works, but we are waiting for Powerschool.
In a nutshell, as SOON as the new schedule is done, we can have homework posting. But we are waiting on the schedule.
We need to meet with Mothura K.A. asap to get the new schedule in place as soon as possible because homework posting is dependent upon this.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment